Free Clean Construction Workshop - January 28, 2009
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
URIS Building, Room 301
8:15 am - 5:00 pm
Co-hosted by EPA, Columbia University, NY State Dept of Environmental Conservation, and the Northeast Diesel Collaborative
What You Will Learn About:
- Strategies, tools, technologies and incentives for reducing diesel emissions.
- Grant/funding opportunities.
- Case examples of clean construction campus projects in the Northeast proven to reduce harmful diesel emissions.
Who Should Attend:
- College and University Construction and Facilities Management and Staff
- Office of Sustainability Management and Staff from Colleges and Universities
- There is no cost for attending this conference.
- Breakfast, Lunch and light refreshments will be provided. Promote Sustainability - Bring your own mug to the workshops!
Continuing Education Units:
- Those participants attending the Columbia Workshop may be provided 3 Professional Engineering (PE) credits to those that wish to enroll. Please indicate this on your registration.
- Those participants attending either the Columbia or Princeton workshop may be provided 3 American Institute of Architects (AIA) credits to those that wish to enroll. Please indicate this on your registration.
Click here for more information and to register.