Crime Prevention News - November 2010
Please see the latest issue of Public Safety's Crime Prevention News November 2010.
This month's newsletter covers:
- Facebook & other social network sites' "Please Send Me Money" scams on the rise
- Students reunited with laptop thanks to the NYPD / CU Public Safety's Operation ID Program
- Bike theft incidents on the rise
- Crime prevention programs available at Public Safety
- Report suspicious activity to Public Safety
Please share with students, faculty, staff and members of the community.
Thank you for your continued help.
Have a nice weekend!
Manager Crime Prevention Programs
Department of Public Safety