CU Public Safety's "Security Awareness Days 9/5 & 9/13
Who's ready for Security Awareness days - Wednesday September 5th at the Morningside Campus & September 13th at the Medical Center Campus?
- An opportunity to join effective crime prevention programs (Laptops, Tablets, Cell Phones and other electronics. Bikes engraved & registered nationwide with the NYPD & CU).
- Purchase discounted crime prevention devices (Bike Locks, Laptop Locks, Computer Security, Stop Theft Tags, FREE computer theft recovery software and bike accessories).
- Speak with Crime Prevention professionals from the NYPD and Public Safety about personal safety, street smarts, apartment security and self defense classes.
Back By Popular demand "Ride Your Bike to Campus" - Get your bike registered with Public Safety / NYPD and get a FREE Bike Tune Up on both days.
Bike rack locations- Morningside campus http://www.columbia.edu/cu/publicsafety/bikemap.pdf
Medical Center campus http://www.columbia.edu/cu/publicsafety/images/CUMC_Map_withBikeRacks.JPG
When? What Time? Where? RAIN or SHINE!
September 5th, 10am- 2pm, Morningside Campus, Low Plaza
September 13th, 10am-2pm, Medical Center Campus, West 168 Street & Ft. Washington Ave.
- Verizon wireless (CU Discount)
- Sprint (CU Discount)
- AT&T (CU Discount)
- Get Outt on-line bike registration (FREE)
- Zip Car (Columbia Discount)
- Innovation Bike Shop
- Pioneer Lock
- Citi Bank
- And more!