Fall 2017 Student Housing Calendar
FALL 2017 Housing Application Instructions
For information on housing eligibility, the application and approval processes, the wait list, and moving in, see Housing Essentials. Complete the following steps to apply for housing:
1. Sign Up Code: In order to log in to My Housing Portal and apply for housing, you will need to obtain a sign up code. You will also need your PID number (Cxxxxxxxxx) in order to access the portal.
- New Students: Login information is typically sent with acceptance materials, along with your PID number. If you do not have a login code, you can obtain one from the Housing Liaison of your school.
- Continuing Students: If you are a continuing student not already in housing, you can obtain the login code from either your Housing Liaison or by contacting UAH. Your PID number can be found by logging into SSOL.
2. Create an account through My Housing Portal, log in, and apply for housing.
- You will be able to monitor the status of your housing application, and update it as needed through My Housing Portal.
3. Before completing the housing application, review Types of Accommodations.
Apply For Housing
Click here to sign up for an account and apply for housing. If you already have an account, log in to My Housing Portal.
If you have questions contact University Apartment Housing (UAH).
Disability Services: Accommodations are provided for students whose disabilities substantially limit their ability to live in Columbia's traditional housing units. Students must follow the University's Disability Housing Accommodations Procedures & Guidelines. For information, see Housing Essentials.
International House: If you are interested in applying for one of our single rooms at International House (I-House) you must ALSO complete the I-House application. The application must be printed, completed, and sent to the UAH office. See this section of our site for more information. If also interested in UAH accommodations, there is no need to submit additional applications online.
Incomplete or Inaccurate Applications: Incomplete or inaccurate applications cannot be forwarded to your school for consideration. We will contact you for correction or completion, which may delay the review process.
Security: In order to insure proper security and confidentiality, My Housing Portal is located on a secure server. All the data submitted through the portal is encrypted for maximum protection from anyone trying to intercept this information.