Oct 21: Crane Usage on 116th Street and Street Closures
On Thursday, October 21st from 9:00 a.m.--12:00 p.m., a crane will be in use on the north side of 116th street, between Morningside Drive and Amsterdam Ave, to facilitate on-campus interior renovations.
As a result, there will be restricted access to Columbia's East Campus (Wien Hall, Jerome Greene Hall, Jerome Greene Annex, B-230, and SIPA). The following is anticipated:
- Access to the top three floors of Wien Hall (10th, 11th, and 12th Floor) will be restricted.
- The courtyard gate entrance on 116th Street will be closed.
- Access to the sidewalk between Jerome Greene Hall and President's House will be restricted.
- Pedestrian traffic will be redirected towards East Campus and Faculty House via 116th street to Morningside Drive, where entrance to the courtyard will be provided through the Faculty House gates on Morningside Drive. Public Safety officers will be present at the gates.
- Parking on 116th street, between Morningside Drive and Amsterdam Avenue, will also be restricted.
Please check this Web site for updates. If you have any questions, please call the Facilities Services Center at 212-854-2222 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.