Get Adobe Flash player

Columbia Residential


Students in the following schools who are enrolled full-time in a housing-eligible degree program may apply for housing through Columbia Residential:

  • Business
  • Engineering (Graduate)
  • Graduate School of Architecture, Planning & Preservation
  • Graduate School of Arts & Sciences
  • Journalism
  • Law
  • School of the Arts
  • School of General Studies
  • School of International & Public Affairs
  • Social Work

Students enrolled full-time in certain degree programs in the School of Professional Studies may apply through Columbia Residential for SPS-only housing. SPS students are not otherwise eligible for housing through Columbia Residential.

American Language Program (ALP) Students must contact to request an ALP Housing Application. ALP students do not apply for housing online.

Postdoctoral Fellows

Faculty and Staff 

Columbia Residential is a division of Columbia University Facilities & Operations that manages residential units primarily in the immediate vicinity of the Morningside Heights campus, as well as in Manhattan Valley and Riverdale, the Bronx.