Housing Portal

 Columbia Residential

Eligibility for Student Housing

Students in the following schools who are enrolled full-time in a housing-eligible degree program may apply for housing through Columbia Residential:

  • American Language Program
  • Business
  • Engineering (Graduate)
  • Graduate School of Architecture, Planning & Preservation
  • Graduate School of Arts & Sciences
  • Journalism
  • Law
  • School of the Arts
  • School of General Studies
  • School of International & Public Affairs
  • School of Professional Studies
  • Social Work
Students enrolled in executive programs are not eligible for housing.
  • Fall 2019 Application is now open. See How To Apply.
  • Short-Term Housing Program has closed as of April 16, 2019. Due to overwhelming popularity, the program has reached capacity for this semester. The form will reopen and begin accepting submissions in September 2019.
  • The 2018-19 Transfer season has ended for General and Group transfers due to limited immediate availability. Students may apply for Direct Transfers until May 15. The 2019-20 transfer application will open August 16. See Transferring.
  • Student Housing Agreements will now be signed through DocuSign. Review Moving In guidelines for more information.